Monday, November 2, 2009

WEB COMMENT: sweetsndesserts.com

I like this web. I searched for "desserts" and I tried to choose a web among the results available that I like the most. I ended up liking this one because I was satisfied with what it had shown to me. There are different desserts posted on it and steps how to make one.
It didn't took me a long time opening the web. The banner is fine, not too big, not too small, the title fitted the content, the background looks very yummy and the font (color, size & style), it's readable, it's great!
There so many links on it,it's everywhere! But I think it's ok (the more,the merrier!haha). Readers can choose among the links according to their like. I can also go from pages to pages in a short time. No sweat at all! The ads are not disturbing, have enough space for them and is related to my requested topic.
The contents are perfect. I couldn't ask for more. It is also readable but I think it would be better if the font size (mostly written in white)is bigger, and the rest is good.
Lastly are the deliciously-looking pictures. Not too many, not too few, just enough! but it's relevant. I love the pictures,I'm hungry for them. =)


http://www.sweetsndesserts.com/

BESTFRIENDS!

BESTFRIENDS!